What should you do to undertake? What attitude and spirit do you have? Here are some general tips for tackling entrepreneurship.
1. Performance. Not only do you have to work and already, but to work and very hard to achieve all the challenges that you proposed before starting your project. If you have managed to get good results and your company goes ahead never lower your arms. It is the first commandment of every good entrepreneur.
2. Creativity. At work we not only have to do daily things in the form of routine and monotony, but to be creative, to innovate and to create new things; And if they are not new, a different way of seeing them and a different way of thinking and executing them.
3. Innovate every day. We can not remain anchored in the initial idea, but innovate in every moment. Innovate in the different aspects: processes, ideas for the business, improvements, etc.
4. Think about improving each product / service and make it a reality. We can not afford to lose days, months or even years without making changes or improvements to the product or service. Although the phrase “if something works, don´ttouch it” is well known, any business area has its life cycle, which, after success, always ends.
5. Work with enthusiasm, enthusiasm and motivation. You don´t have to forget what I take you to undertake, to achieve your dreams. If you have had so much “fortune, luck or you have been in the right place or moment” it is because you deserve it, but that essence and character can never fail you. Therefore, positive attitude and don´t decline. If there is a bad moment “it is allowed to fall, but it is mandatory to get up”.
6. You must like what you do. With this principle you always win, since it is a situation in which you not only work to “earn a living”, you also enjoy doing what you do. Even if there are hard times, you have to seize the occasion and be happy with your work and satisfied when you know that in addition to liking you do well.
7. Be original in content and in form. Not only must you be creative when it comes to creating the business, but also how to manage and advertise it. It is always better to have a good design, which likes and draws attention to ensure public approval.
8. Be up-to-date in the area of your business: informed and alert, the famous awareness. That is to say, to be attentive of the tendencies, crises and possible opportunities that can arise in the day to day with the news of the environment. It is advisable to see at least two or three times a week the news in the way you like most, whether official offline and online (press, radio, TV), and social networks, which are like a barometer of what happens In the day to day: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, G + …
“Lead and communicate well”
9. Be a good leader and good communicator. It is a basic requirement if you are in charge of coordinating or being the head of one or several departments. Is the leader and communicator born or made? It is always the same question: they have to have aptitudes and attitudes and to improve with the experience. If you are not a good leader, or “you have no leader wood” and you are not good at communicating, you can train and you will improve over time.
10. Don´t follow all the advice of the people around you. When it comes to entrepreneurship, if it is the first time you do it, if you surround yourself in an environment of experienced people (or sometimes even without it), you are sure to get several tips on how to do this or that: That to know is that few people have absolute success and that total success is ephemeral and never achieved 100%, because it is so similar to happiness.
11. Formulate, form and don´t stop training and learning. Every day you learn something new, whether with courses, with lectures, with seminars, with books, with day to day living, offline and online. With experience and without it, we can always continue to learn.
12. Take care of your business, as if it were your own child: passion, affection and dedication. It is true that it is not a son, it is something that you can not feel, although it does feel. That feeling of dedication will eventually lead you to pride if you get great things: it is similar to having a child and achieving important things in life.
13. Dont hesitate. Neither of yourself nor of your company. When something starts to question is bad. It is good to always try to improve, but not with doubts. Don´t be hesitant and always go for everything. If something is learned in life and in business, it is not to doubt, and in the face of doubt, it is best to take a chance.
14. Encourage a good working climate: both individually and collectively, there must always be a relaxed atmosphere and a place where one can find comfortable working.